There will be a meeting of Uplyme Parish Council on Wednesday 8th October at 7.15pm in Uplyme Village Hall.
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To make and receive declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items.
5. Planning: Neighbourhood Plan progress report; any other planning matters incl ‘Bramble Hayes’ (see below).
6. Finance: to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; to set specific rules about who has to pay double cemetery fees;
any other finance issues.
7. Standing Orders: Update.
9. Parish council land. Any issues relating to PC land. (Incl. Millennium Copse, Stafford Mount, Cemetery.)
10. Reports to note:
i) Finance: position at 30th September 2014
ii) Planning responses
iv) Highway matters
v) Lengthsman WP
vii) Flooding WP
viii) Emergency plan
ix) Meetings attended by Councillors
x) County Councillor’s report
xi) District Councillor’s report
11. Any other business – for information.