Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Uplyme Parish Council will be held at the Village Hall on Wednesday 8 th July 2015 at 7.15 pm.
The meeting will be open to the public unless the Council otherwise directs.
Business to be transacted
1. To accept apologies for absence. The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To make declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items:
a) To receive declarations of interest from councillors on items on the agenda.
b) To receive written requests for dispensations for disclosable pecuniary interests not already in the register.
c) To grant any requests for dispensation as appropriate.
5. Planning: Planning report; Neighbourhood Plan progress report; any other planning matters.
6. Finance: to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; to consider payment of overtime to Clerk; any other finance issues.
7. Audit: to approve the Internal Auditor’s report and the Clerk’s draft Risk Assessments.
9. Parish council land: Any issues relating to PC land. (Incl. Millennium Copse, Stafford Mount, Cemetery.)
10. Reports to note:
i) Finance: position at 30/06/15
iv) Highway matters
vi) Flooding WP
vii) Meetings attended by Councillors
viii) County Councillor’s report
ix) District Councillor’s report
11. Any other business – for information. Open forum
Dated 2nd July 2015