NOTICE OF MEETING OF PARISH COUNCIL
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Uplyme Parish Council will be held at the Village Hall on Wednesday 13th August 2014 at 7.15 pm. The meeting will be open to the public unless the Council otherwise directs.
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To make and receive declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items.
5. Planning: Neighbourhood Plan progress report; to consider whether to support Cllr Thomas’s call for support on landfill site; resolution on “Braidwood” garage; any other planning matters.
6. Finance: to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; any other finance issues.
8. Parish council land. Any issues relating to PC land. (Incl. Millennium Copse, Stafford Mount, Cemetery.)
9. Reports to note:
i) Finance: position at 31st July 2014
ii) Planning responses
iv) Highway matters
v) Lengthsman WP
vii) Flooding WP
viii) Emergency plan
ix) Meetings attended by Councillors
x) County Councillor’s report
xi) District Councillor’s report
10. Any other business – for information.
Dated 7th August 2014
Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council