A meeting will be held of Uplyme Parish Council on Wednesday 12th November 2104 stating at 7.15pm.
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for a presentation from Mrs Andrea Rice about the Acorn Federation, followed by the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To make and receive declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items.
5. Planning: Neighbourhood Plan progress report; to make a response on two tree applications at “Regis House” and “Hazelwood”, any other planning matters.
6. Finance: to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; to approve specific rules about who has to pay double cemetery fees and a revised level of fees as recommended by the Finance Committee; to approve revised financial regulations as recommended by the Finance Committee; any other finance issues.
7. Precept: to approve the draft budget recommended by the Finance Committee in preparation for setting the precept in December.
8. Emergency Plan: to approve the updated Emergency Plan as tested in October. To consider arrangements for flood warden training proposed for Feniton in January.
10. Parish council land. Any issues relating to PC land. (Incl. Millennium Copse, Stafford Mount, Cemetery.) Councillors are again asked to make any comments on where the maintenance specification may need updating for next year (e.g. hedge beside tennis court).
11. Reports to note:
i) Finance: position at 31st October 2014
ii) Planning responses
iv) Highway matters
v) Lengthsman WP
vii) Flooding WP
viii) Meetings attended by Councillors
ix) County Councillor’s report
x) District Councillor’s report
12. Any other business – for information.
OPEN FORUM and prize draw for Neighbourhood Plan returns.