Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Uplyme Parish Council will be held at the Village Hall on Wednesday 11th March 2015 at 7.15 pm
The meeting will be open to the public unless the Council otherwise directs.
Business to be transacted
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for a presentation of the Housing needs Survey from Devon RCC, followed by the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To make and receive declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items.
5. Planning: Neighbourhood Plan progress report; Planning Committee report; to approve the Housing Needs Survey, any other planning matters.
6. Finance: to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; to consider whether to change the Council’s insurer; any other finance issues.
8. Parish council land. Any issues relating to PC land. (Incl. Millennium Copse, Stafford Mount, Cemetery.)
9. Reports to note:
i) Finance: position at 28/02/15
iv) Highway matters
vi) Flooding WP
vii) Meetings attended by Councillors
viii) County Councillor’s report
ix) District Councillor’s report
10. Any other business – for information.
Dated 4th March 2015
Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council