Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Uplyme Parish Council will be held at the Village Hall on Wednesday 11 th February 2015 at 7.15 pm
The meeting will be open to the public unless the Council otherwise directs.
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To make and receive declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items.
5. Casual vacancy. To consider whether to co-opt a Councillor to fill the vacancy left by the sad death of Cllr Peter Whiting.
Neighbourhood Plan progress report;
Planning Committee report; to make a response on updated planning application for apartments next to Regis House; any other planning matters.
7. Finance: to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; to consider revising reserved funds; note that War Loan is being repaid by Govt; any other finance issues.
8. Pension scheme: to authorise the Clerk to set up a scheme as required by legislation; RFO’s recommendation is to use National Employment Savings Trust (www.nest.co.uk).
9. Lengthsman contract: to hear a report on progress and consider how to proceed re: Chapter 8 training for the applicant.
11. Parish council land. Any issues relating to PC land. (Incl. Millennium Copse, Stafford Mount, Cemetery.) Item deferred from last month: to consider action re: the tree on the triangle.
12. Reports to note:
v) Flooding WP
vi) Meetings attended by Councillors
vii) County Councillor’s report
viii) District Councillor’s report
13. Any other business – for information.
Dated 5th February 2015