There will be a meeting of Uplyme Parish Council, on Wednesday 14th January at 7.15pm in Uplyme Village Hall:
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To make and receive declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items.
5. Planning: Neighbourhood Plan progress report; Planning Committee report; to make a response on planning application re. Shapwick Quarry; any other planning matters.
6. Finance: to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; any other finance issues, including project ideas for 3 funding opportunities. Suggestions from the public are welcome.
7. Precept: to set the precept.
8. Lengthsman contract: to consider how to proceed given the lack of competitive tenders.
10. Parish council land. Any issues relating to PC land. (Incl. Millennium Copse, Stafford Mount, Cemetery.)
11. Reports to note:
i) Finance: position at 31/12/14
iii) Highway matters
iv) Lengthsman WP
vi) Flooding WP
vii) Meetings attended by Councillors
viii) County Councillor’s report
ix) District Councillor’s report
12. Any other business – for information.