The meeting will be preceded by a presentation about the proposed relocation of the village school at 7pm.
- To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
- To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
- Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
- To make declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items.
- To review and update the Action Log.
- Planning: to make responses to current applications including:
- East Marches Launchycroft, Retention of first floor roof terrace and railings
- Hele Lane Cottage Rhode Lane, Proposed alterations and extensions
- Hunters Croft Charmouth Road, Two storey side extension and dormer windows
- Hunters Croft Charmouth Road, Extension to barn;
to make practical arrangements for built-up area boundary review public meeting;
any other planning matters.
- Finance: to approve the schedule of cheques for this month;
to agree the grants to be made to local organisations for 2013/14;
any other finance issues.
- Dispensations: to consider the adoption of a dispensation policy.
- Parish council land. To hear a report on the maintenance contractor’s performance;
to make arrangements for maintenance contract review working party.
any other issues relating to PC land.
- Flooding WP: progress report and recent meetings;
to make a response to the KGV Trustees’ proposal presented at the last meeting.
- Reports to note:
i) Finance: position at 30th September 2012
iii) Highway matters
v) Affordable Housing
vi) Meetings attended by Councillors
vii) County Councillor’s report
viii) District Councillor’s report
- Any other business – for information. Medical Centre contract.
Note from clerk: sorry the numbering is mixed up above but I don’t have time to retype it all just now! Please use your imagination…