A meeting of Uplyme Parish Council will be held in the Village Hall on Wednesday 13th June 2012, starting at 7.15pm.
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To review and update the Action Log.
5. Planning: progress report on affordable housing; to make responses to current applications; development sites in parish need to be identified fairly urgently for the EDDC local plan: decision on what to be done and by whom; any other planning matters.
6. Finance: report on the position at 31st May 2012; to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; decision on whether to apply for per-elector funding of £1.10, and if so how to find a project and a partner parish; any other finance issues.
7. Accounts: to re-approve the Council’s 2010/11 Accounts; to review the effectiveness of the system of internal audit, to approve the Annual Governance Statement, then Chairman and Clerk to sign the audit form.
9. Meeting arrangements: declarations of interest as standard agenda item; suggested arrangements to cut down on length of meetings, including noting pre-submitted reports where no decision needs to be taken.
10. Footpaths: report from the Footpaths Coordinator; any other footpaths issues.
11. Highway matters: to report any defects; to decide whether to take action on Yawl Hill speed restriction or Woodhouse HGV sign; any other highway issues.
12. Playground: report on any issues relating to playground.
13. Parish council land: to hear a report on the maintenance contractor’s performance and to agree payment; report from WP on Stafford Mount, and decision on which sign to order; report from Clerk on issues arising from cemetery training; report from Cllr Brown on compound/gates; any other issues relating to PC land.
14. County Councillor’s report.
15. District Councillor’s report.
16. Reports of any meetings attended by Councillors. Approval of expected travel expenses.
17. Any other business.