There will be a meeting of the Uplyme Parish Council in Uplyme Village Hall on Wednesday 11th November 2015 at 7.15 pm.
The meeting will be open to the public unless the Council otherwise directs.
Business to be transacted
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To make and receive declarations of pecuniary or other interests or dispensations on agenda items.
Planning report. Neighbourhood Plan progress report. To consider a response to the renewed planning application for the school and “Ayot” revised plans.
To approve the schedule of cheques for this month; to consider quotes for remedial work in the playground obtained by Cllr Garland; to consider the Clerk’s request to pay in her salary earlier than the 24th, to allow the bank account transfer.
7. Decisions deferred from last month.
- Should a defibrillator be obtained for the village hall, and if so, purchased outright or leased for 4 years?
- Should the Council take on highway grass cutting in principle Also, Cllr Garland to report back on Highways Conference last month, which pertains.
- To appoint representative(s) to the LR Development Trust to be involved with meetings where cross-border issues are discussed.
9. Parish council land
Any issues relating to PC land. (Incl. Millennium Copse, Stafford Mount, Cemetery.)
10. Reports to note.
i) Finance: position at 31/08/15
iv) Highway matters
vi) Flooding WP
vii) Meetings attended by Councillors
viii) County Councillor’s report
ix) District Councillor’s report
11. Any other business – for information.
Dated 5th November 2015
Signed Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council