There will be a meeting of the Uplyme Parish Council on Wednesday 12th March at 7.15pm in Uplyme Village Hall
1. To accept apologies for absence. The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To make and receive declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items.
5. Planning: to hear a report of recent Planning Committee decisions; to hear a report on the Neighbourhood Plan; to agree terms of reference for the NP Working Group; any other planning matters.
to approve the schedule of cheques for this month;
to consider whether to reduce the 2014 grant to the Parish News;
to consider the bulk purchase stamps against the announced price rise (outside the budget)
any other finance issues.
8. Parish council land.
Any issues relating to PC land. (Incl. Millennium Copse, Stafford Mount, Cemetery, Churchyard etc.)
9. Reports to note:
i) Finance: position at 28th February 2014
iii) Highway matters
v) Flooding WP
vii) Meetings attended by Councillors
viii) County Councillor’s report
ix) District Councillor’s report
10. Any other business – for information.
Lois Wakeman Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council Horseman’s Hill Barn, Gore Lane, Uplyme, Lyme Regis DT7 3RJ 01297 444707
All correspondence with the Clerk is in the public domain and may be disclosed