Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Uplyme Parish Council will be held at the Village Hall on Wednesday 10th September 2014 at 7.15 pm
The meeting will be open to the public unless the Council otherwise directs.
Business to be transacted
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To make and receive declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items.
5. Planning: Neighbourhood Plan progress report; any other planning matters.
6. Finance: to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; to consider increasing cemetery fees and setting specific rules about who has to pay double fees; any other finance issues.
7. Standing Orders: Review of draft update.
8. Chairman’s Allowance. To consider whether to award a Chairman’s Allowance for the purpose of providing refreshments at outside meetings, and to set the amount p/a.
10. Parish council land. Any issues relating to PC land. (Incl. Millennium Copse, Stafford Mount, Cemetery.) Mr Nigel Ball is intending to come to the meeting and explain about his offer of a tree for the triangle.
11. Reports to note:
i) Finance: position at 31st July 2014
ii) Planning responses
iv) Highway matters
v) Lengthsman WP
vii) Flooding WP
viii) Emergency plan
ix) Meetings attended by Councillors
x) County Councillor’s report
xi) District Councillor’s report
12. Any other business – for information.
Dated 4th September 2014
Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council