There will be a meeting of Uplyme Parish Council on Wednesday 8th April 2015 at 7.15pm in Uplyme Village Hall.
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To make and receive declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items.
5. Planning: Neighbourhood Plan progress report; Planning Committee report; any other planning matters.
6. Finance: to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; any other finance issues.
8. Parish council land. Any issues relating to PC land. (Incl. Millennium Copse, Stafford Mount, Cemetery.) Betterment Properties has offered the Council a strip of riverside land opposite Glebelands.
9. Reports to note:
i) Finance: position at 31/03/15
iv) Highway matters
vi) Flooding WP
vii) Meetings attended by Councillors
viii) County Councillor’s report
ix) District Councillor’s report
10. Any other business – for information.
Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council
Horseman’s Hill Barn, Gore Lane, Uplyme, Lyme Regis DT7 3RJ 01297 444707
web site: http://www.uplymeparishcouncil.org/