The next meeting of Axmouth Parish Council will be held on Wednesday 19 March 2014 at 7.00pm in Axmouth Village Hall.
The Councillors are summoned to attend the meeting of the Axmouth Parish Council to discuss the following matters.
1. To receive and acknowledge apologies.
2. Declaration of Interests. In accordance with the Code of Conduct, members are invited to declare any personal or disclosable pecuniary interests, including the nature and extent of such interests they may have, in items to be considered at this meeting. Members are also reminded that any change to their Declaration of Interests must be notified to the Monitoring Officer at East Devon District Council within 28 days of the change.
3. Minutes of the following meetings of the Parish Council held on 19 February 2014 and the Parish Council (Planning) held on the 5th March 2014 to be approved and signed. To review action points where item not on the agenda.
4. To agree any items to be discussed after the public, including the press have been excluded.
5. Police Report
6. Public Forum
7. To accept reports and agree actions on Highway matters a) Maintenance items
a) To consider new planning applications
14/0312/FUL Harbour Inn, Axmouth – Change of use of part of beer garden to create extension to car park area to provide additional 13 spaces. 14/0517/LBC Southcombe Barn, Chapel Street, Axmouth – Internal alterations to form new kitchen in existing garage with first floor accommodation over and external alterations including new window/door openings and insertion of rooflights.
14/0648/FUL 8 Higher Axmouth, Axmouth – Construction of 2 storey side and single storey rear extensions. b) Planning Correspondence c) Neighbourhood Plan – to receive an update d) To create a Planning Sub-Committee
9. Financial Matters
a) To approve the financial statement to the end February 2014
b) Cheques required:
568 G Hyde £10.00 reimburse items for Bus Shelter
569 R Davey £ 11.09 reimburse stationery items
Other payments may arise for payment at the meeting.
c) To discuss a grant request from Axmouth Playground Association for £500
10. Best Kept Village 2014 – To decide whether to apply and if yes, agree an action plan
11. Fixed Asset Review – to receive a status update.
12. Emergencies Planning – to receive an update.
13. Making it Local – feedback from workshop.
12. To accept reports and agree actions from the following:
a) County Councillor (to include matters for the attention of the County Councillor)
b) District Councillor
c) Parish Councillors
d) Parish Clerk – To receive an update on actions for the Clerk
13. To accept any relevant correspondence – see Appendix A for list of correspondence received
Date of the next Parish Council meeting Wednesday 16 April 2014.
Becki Davey Clerk to the Council Date: 13th March 2014
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
AXMOUTH PARISH COUNCIL