A meeting of Axmouth Parish Council will be held on Wednesday 19 Sept, 2012 at 7.00pm in Axmouth Village Hall.
The Councillors are summoned to attend the meeting of the Axmouth Parish Council to discuss the following matters.
1. To receive and acknowledge apologies.
2. Declaration of Interests (NB this does not preclude any later declarations)
3. Minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 23 July 2012 and the Parish Council (Planning) meeting held on 22 August 2012 to be approved and signed. To review action points where item not on the agenda.
4. To agree any items to be discussed after the public, including the press have been excluded
5. Police Report
6. Public Forum
7. Emergency Planning – clarify Snow Warden scheme & procedures for use/distribution of sandbags. Snow Warden to attend meeting.
8. To accept reports and agree actions on Highway matters
a) Maintenance items – brook maintenance
b) Traffic Mitigation Study – to receive an update
a) To consider new planning applications:
12/1845/FUL 29 Chapel Street, Axmouth
b) Planning Correspondence etc.
c) To receive an update on Harbour Inn application
d) EDDC Village Boundary Review – to receive a report from the workshop
10. To accept reports and agree actions from the following:
a) County Councillor (to include matters for the attention of the County Councillor)
b) District Councillor
c) Parish Councillors – Seaton Regeneration & ED AONB Forum
d) Parish Clerk – Code of Conduct/Active Villages Project/Annual Audit/Website
11. Financial Matters
a) To receive the financial statement to 3 September 2012.
b) Cheques required:
683 Mike Langman £ 800.00 Interpretation panel design
684 Arien Signs £ 570.00 Interpretation panel
685 SK Drawing Services Ltd £ 60.00 Drawing for Viewing platform
686 Audit Commission £ 162.00 Audit fee
687 Axminster DAPC £ 10.00 Annual membership
688 Axmouth Village Hall £ 11.25 Hire of hall
689 Crescy Cannon £ 11.98 Reimb grass seed for viewing platform
c) DCC/EDDC Parishes Together Fund – to consider potential projects/partnership working
d) DCC Locality Budget – to consider quotes for footbridge (funding to be spent by end Dec 2012)
e) East Devon CAB – to consider request for donation
f) Axe Valley Ring & Ride – to consider request for donation
g) S106 funding – to review status
12. Standing Orders – to consider and approve draft for adoption
13. To review and agree actions on the following Village Projects:
a) Jubilee celebrations – to review available funds and consider potential items of expenditure
b) Plaque for trees – to consider the use of proceeds from the Jubilee mugs to purchase plaque
c) War Memorial – to provide an update
d) Jubilee Walk Project – to receive an update and discuss funding options
14. To review and agree actions on the following Village Amenities:
a) Viewing Platform – to receive an update
b) Village Hall – to clarify how the committee reports back to the Parish Council
c) Axmouth Relief Map – to consider the possibility of the map being mounted on the rear wall of the church
d) Campsite shop – to receive an update and discuss demand for this service
e) Burial Ground – to receive an update
f) Benches – to consider replacement bench by estuary
g) Dog bins – to consider request for additional dog/refuse bins
15. To accept any relevant correspondence – see Appendix A for list of correspondence received
16. Date of the next Parish Council meeting Wednesday 17 October 2012.
Clerk to the Council Date: 13 September 2012
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend.