A meeting of Axmouth Parish Council will be held on Wednesday 17 April, 2013 in Axmouth Village Hall. The meeting will follow the Annual Parish Meeting at 7pm.
The Councillors are summoned to attend the meeting of the Axmouth Parish Council to discuss the following matters.
1. To receive and acknowledge apologies.
2. Declaration of Interests (NB this does not preclude any later declarations)
3. Minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 20 March 2013 to be approved and signed. To review action points where item not on the agenda.
4. To agree any items to be discussed after the public, including the press have been excluded
5. Police Report
6. Public Forum
7. To accept reports and agree actions on Highway matters a) Maintenance items b) Traffic Mitigation Study – to receive an update
8. Planning. a) To consider new planning applications: none received b) Planning Correspondence etc.
9. Financial Matters a) To receive the financial statement to end March 2013 b) Cheques required: 706 Axmouth Village Hall £42 Hire of hall 707 DALC £113.61 Annual membership c) S106 funding – to receive an update
10. To review and agree actions on the following Village Projects: a) Jubilee Walk Project – to receive an update b) Telephone kiosk – to receive an update c) Active villages – to receive an update d) Community Day – to arrange a date